- We trust in God’s provision to accomplish our mission.
- We are exceptional stewards of God’s creation.
(Genesis 1:28; 2:15)
- We are careful stewards of the resources God has provided us for the ministry.
- We subscribe to the Truth of God’s Word, and it’s application to our daily living.
(2 Tim. 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20-21)
- We strive to build up the individual believer to better serve the local church.
(Hebrews 10:24-25; Eph. 4:29; Colossians 3:16)
- We love people as Jesus loved them.
(John 3:16; 1 John 2:2; Romans 5:8)
- We are ministry driven to bring people into a personal relationship with Christ.
(1 Cor. 9:19-23)
- We develop and disciple staff to grow in their relationships with God and others.
- We conduct our business and all relationships with integrity and excellence.
(Prov. 10:23; Colossians 1:10; 3:17; 2 Cor. 9:6-7; Luke 12:42-46)
- We strive to be good neighbors that work to serve the local community.
(1 Thess. 5:15; Mark 10:42-45)
- We place a priority on the physical and emotional safety of our guests and staff.
- We believe striving for excellence honors God and inspires people.
(Colossians 3:23; 1 Cor. 9:24-27)